TAP Advisory Board
The Telecommunications Access Program (TAP) Advisory Board's role is to provide advice and guidance to the TAP staff within the Kentucky Commission on the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
The TAP Advisory Board consists of:
- Two (2) deaf consumers
- Two (2) hard of hearing consumers
- One (1) speech impaired consumer
- One (1) deaf-blind consumer
- One (1) KCDHH commission member
- One (1) Kentucky Telephone Association representative
- One (1) non-voting Public Service Commission representative
- One (1) KCDHH Executive Director (Ex-officio)
- Two (2) TAP staff members (Ex-officio)
All meetings are open to the public. If you are interested in joining the advisory board or attending a meeting, please contact us at (800) 372-2907.
Currently our Board members are: